Congratulations, you’ve been cast in ATNY’s 13: The Musical and we’re excited to have you! This virtual production will be like no other you’ve ever experienced, unless of course, you were one of our amazing Newsies Musical Actors! This production will be the most professional ‘live’ virtual performance you could find anywhere in the world. Our special virtual technology will make you feel as if you’re at a ‘live’ show. It will be an experience you’ll never forget. And, it’s a commitment!
Please register here if you accept your role (Email Carl ‘CAT’ Tramon for role specifics). If you need a friendly installment plan, call Todd at ATNY to place a deposit and make installment arrangements.
Here’s some things to know:
– Rehearsals begin the weekend of February 6th, 2020
– Commitment & Schedule Conflict Sheets should be returned
– Rehearsals Fridays, Saturdays, and/or Sundays, late afternoon EST.
– You will rehearse between 4 – 8 hours each weekend.
– Rehearsals consist of Vocal Sessions, Dance Sessions, Scene-Work, Character Study, Tech talk, and focused Improvisation.
– You will have a MINIMUM of three (3) ‘live’ virtual performances end of May.
STORYLINE: Twelve-year-old New Yorker Evan Goldman is soon to have his Bar Mitzvah. He wants his party to be amazing, but that might not happen because his parents are splitting up as his father starts to fall in love with a stewardess, causing his mother to file a divorce against her husband (“Thirteen/Becoming A Man”). Just as Evan thinks that maybe things will be fine, his mother calls to tell him they are moving to Appleton, Indiana. Once there, Evan finds a friend in his neighbor, Patrice, who develops a crush on Evan while telling him about Appleton, Indiana (“The Lamest Place in the World”).
ROLE ACCEPTANCE: A Participation Fee ($995) is required to participate in ATNY’s 13: The Musical. We are an educational facility with professional youth programming. Your payment serves as acceptance of your role. Any questions, please call us, 917.763.1777.
Remember: INSTA HASHTAG #ActorsTechniqueNY.